The office will be closed Dec. 24th & 28th.
Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays.
It’s been an eventful and strange year and everyone is looking for something to smile about. In past years, we’d see lots of folks stopping by the office to share some festive cheer, but this year we recognize it’s best to stay home and stay safe.
To help make you smile, we thought we would share our municipal office wreath as our way of wishing you a happy festive season and we want to challenge all of the other RM offices throughout the province to share their decorations and photos and help spread the cheer.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Producers can once again take advantage of free hay in Saskatchewan’s provincial highway ditches.
The regular meeting of council for April , 2020 will be held April 14, 2020 at 9am using Zoom.
If you would like to join the meeting please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find information below regarding the 2020 Leak Detection survey to take place in your RM beginning April 6, 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to Jesse Miller, System Integrity and Standards, (306) 777-9045 or e-mail: email@example.comApril-6-8-2020-RM-and-Community-Leak-Survey-Letter
Loraas Environmental Services Ltd. (“Loraas”) has developed safe waste disposal guidelines for our residential and business customers in the North Battleford and Kindersley areas due to the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) beginning March 23, 2020 until further notice.
Loraas wishes to emphasize that these guidelines are being put in place as a precautionary measure to protect the health and safety of collectors who handle thousands of receptacles a week and physically sort recyclable materials. Proper disposal of potentially contaminated items is also a good safeguard to have in place to protect the general public.
Guidelines for safe waste disposal during global COVID-19 pandemic include:
- If you are sick, please place ANY item that have come into contact with your mouth, nose, eyes, or hands in a bag and into the garbage – even items that you normally place into your Blue Cart or Bin (i.e.
water/beverage bottles, yogurt containers, milk/juice cartons, etc.)
- Bag all garbage securely and place it into your black/waste cart. Do not place garbage loosely in your carts.
- Recyclable items should be placed loosely into your blue/recycling cart; excluding potentially contaminated recyclables mentioned above. Ensure recyclables are cleaned and not food-soiled.
- Ensure accessible cart placement (4ft between carts or obstacles) to avoid manual handling by our collectors.
- Cart lids must be fully closed to prevent windblown items. Items placed outside of the carts will not be collected.
- Used tissues and disposable clean products (i.e. wipes), should be placed into a bag then into your black/garbage cart only.
- Cleaning products and aerosols with warning labels should not be placed into your recycling cart. Please hold onto these items and use a Household Hazard Collection Day program if available in your community.
For excess garbage, recycling, or organic waste, The Loraas Transfer Station in Battleford, SK will remain open to the public. For details and hours visit:
http://loraasenviro.ca/. Loraas’ offices will be closed to the public, but our representatives are still able to assist you. Please call (306) 445-3900 for questions or concerns.
Jan. 28-Feb.3, 2020
Feb. 4 ,6-7, 2020
Regular office hours
IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE
PLEASE CALL Jason @ 831-8881
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
For Highway 31 overweight permits call 882-4030.
For overweight permits for the banned portion of Highway 31 call the office for the R.M. of Marriott No. 317 at (306)882-4030.
The office will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from July 2-23, 2019 due to holidays.